Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One of the TED talks that we have seen presented so far that really caught my attention was Hanna’s TED talk on being an older sister. For starters, Hanna did an outstanding job on the way she delivered her topic. There was never a stutter or “um” throughout her speech and the entire thing flowed together perfectly. It had a clearly laid out and organized outline that was easy to follow and understand as she went along with things. The power-point that Hanna used as a visual aid worked very nicely with her talk in a way that we could all see the pictures of her siblings as she went through her presentation. Overall, I think that Hanna had a nicely done TED talk and I can’t suggest much that she could have improved on. 
The reason that Hanna’s TED talk on being an older sister stood out to me was because I myself am an older sister as well. As she went through her talk and explained the qualities that she thought an older sibling should posses, it made me think about the older sibling that I have been. I could easily relate to each scenario she describe, weather I had handled each one differently or the same as she did. Hanna’s talk was easy for me to relate to, and drew in my attention nicely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment